The weekend was kind of a whirlwind, thus I got a little behind. Nevertheless, the amount of gratitude I have for the following people is just as strong!
Memaw & Grandpa Thomason
Memaw, I'm very thankful for you in my life. You have taught me many things by simply being a bold woman who isn't afraid to be herself and say what you think. You've always seemed confident in yourself and I admire that.
Thank you for all of your loving support! Growing up I remember doing swimming lessons with you and having a ton of fun with that!
I am also thankful for the time I had with Grandpa Thomason. Although I wish I could of had more time, I remember him teaching me little songs on the piano and making me laugh. I also can remember you two having cinnamon gum and breath spray from Amway. Everytime I smell that cinnamon gum it reminds me of that.
Thanks for being a wonderful grandmother!
Kami
Oh the joys of having a sister… I remember growing up with you and fighting ALL the time. It makes me sad, but I'm glad we've mostly stopped that ;) Since then I've been thankful to become friends with you.
I enjoy having fun with you, making jokes and doing silly things. I can't believe we are both mother's with our own little guys now! I'm thankful that you are enjoying Marcus and becoming a loving mom.
Thanks for being my weird sister!
Cody
Oh brother… lol I am thankful for you. You've always been a little goofy goober and it's weird to see you being a big goofy goober. But I'm thankful you are growing up and becoming a strong, respectful young man.
I remember playing crazy games all the time. Remember when I put streamers across the stairway and made you climb through them? I'm glad you still sing some of my silly songs.
Thanks for being my crazy big little brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment