My last college roommate, my maid of honor, my dear friend…
Sara,
I have truly been blessed by our friendship! In the past I had desired to know someone that I could sit and chat with the way we did. I always looked forward to our weekly Well date (and I definitely miss it!)
Thank you for being a beautiful, servant-hearted, woman of God. Through our friendship, not only was I shaped into a hopefully better friend, but I also learned a ton! Honestly, you introduced me to the world of oils, natural child-birth, carriers, bagels (cause I'm pretty sure I didn't like them until we found our bagel at The Well), tea (I used to never drink tea unless it was sweet tea), and so many other things! Thank you for broadening my horizons!
Thanks for always looking out for my best interest as well. You've always encouraged me to be the best I can be and challenged me if you thought I might be heading the wrong direction. You've been a beautiful sister in Christ! Thank you for your friendship!
No comments:
Post a Comment