Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Thankful Day 3: Joshua

This guy… he sure is great. =)

Joshua, thank you for being a loving husband. You not only work hard at your job, but you work hard at being a great father to Jeremiah, and a servant to me. I appreciate all of the times you wash dishes, take out the trash/compost, clean the litter box, and cook when I don't feel like it. 

We have a lot of fun doing things together. I enjoy doing projects with you around the house, playing games, and just doing life with you by my side. It's fun to watch you interact with others, you definitely have a gift for loving, serving and connecting with people. 

It means a lot when you listen to the things I say and you encourage/affirm me. Also, thank you for serving with me. I am so glad that we can be a team! 

I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment