This kid has totally changed my life.
Jeremiah,
Today I had planned to write about how I'm thankful for you. Well, over the past 2 hours you've been driving me absolutely crazy... Then I remembered I still needed to write this & my heart shifted. As much as you may frustrate me, I am still incredibly grateful for you on my life.
You are a blessing! At times I'm sure you might think you're only an inconvenience to me; sometimes I treat you that way. However you are most definitely not! Such thoughts are the fault of my own selfishness, because the truth is you are helping me grow in so many ways! I hope to be a great mother & teach you many things, but in so many ways you are teaching me. Thank you.
Thank you for your hugs & kisses, your sweet smiles, your peek-a-boos, and giggles. Thank you for being curious & finding joy in nature. Thank you for reminding me that life is messy and doesn't fit in a neat box.
I love you baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment