Sorry I keep getting behind on these…. thankfully I've yet to get SUPER behind. So here are two coming your way…
For day 12, I'd like to say I'm thankful for my friend Rachel Smithers.
Age differences… what?! Shouldn't you be done & graduated already? =) Well, despite the age difference, you have always been a super close friend! I could never decide if you actually seemed younger than me or not... in some ways I could tell, in other ways I couldn't… and for both of those ways I am grateful! It was so fun having a friend I could be a total goofball with (like the time we danced on pillars as cars drove by), but also stay up late having super serious and deep conversations.
I'm thankful for the beautiful woman of God you've become! It's so neat to see you deepening your relationship with God and going deeper. I love seeing you go through college and making memories that will seriously change your life! Don't take any of that for granted because you WILL miss it afterwards! I'm appreciate your passion, your joy, and your determination to be awesome even in the little things (because honestly, those are the things that matter the most).
Thanks for being a super awesome friend in Christ! Miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment