To my 2nd college roommate, my boomie for life, fellow stay-at-home-mother…
I'm so incredibly thankful for our friendship! It's been too much fun living 10 minutes away from you! Granted… not quite as fun as living in the same room was, but considering our current circumstance (you know, husbands, kids, etc…) it'll have to do.
Thank you for being bold. I've always admired your straightforward honesty and your confidence. I realize you probably don't always feel very confident in yourself, but overall you know what you think and aren't afraid to speak your mind. It's refreshing to know that I won't get bull from you.
Thank you for sharing your family with mine. We have been blessed to spend time with you all and learn from your mistakes, I mean, wisdom… (I'm totally kidding!) Seriously, I think I would have had a little more difficulty without a great friend, fellow mom, who is literally walking the same path to encourage me.
Also… thanks for introducing me to Friends, Gilmore Girls and Parks & Rec… and for enjoying Christmas songs, Elf, and screaming 'SANTA!' with me. You are pretty awesome =)
No comments:
Post a Comment