I realize this is a day late… but only because yesterday Jeremiah needed some extra comfort and mommy time.
Dear Autumn Grace,
Here you are at the top of my list and you've yet to fully enter this crazy world! For you, I am beyond thankful! At no point were we ever 'ready' for a child, however after we were first given Jeremiah, we realized nothing can fully prepare you for such a wonderful blessing. God has given us what we need as we needed it (emotionally, financially, mentally) and it's been beautiful! You will be no different. We are excited to be blessed by your beautiful little self!
I'm thankful for the opportunity to be your mother. I'm thankful God has blessed me with this pregnancy. I'm thankful for the gentle reminder to love others more than myself.
I love you already and can't wait to hold you in our arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment