To my best guy friend through high school, Nathan.
Man time has flown! I'm so thankful for the friendship we've had! Granted, you're now super far away in New York (not that I didn't first move to Kansas…). However, I will always be thankful for the fun we had! We could talk literally for hours about everything! It was fun the way we could often read each other's minds and had our own sort of language that the others didn't always get… lol
I don't even remember what we would actually DO. I think we mostly drank coffee, ate food, and talked and talked and talked, and then played some music here and there, and randomly shopped everywhere.
I've always appreciated your absolutely amazing talent, and your willingness to make me sound better than I was by tolerating and singing with me. Plus you introduced me to some amazing musical artists!
I miss you! Thanks for being an awesome friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment