Monday, November 2, 2015

My Thankful Day 2: Dad

Of course for my second day of thanks, how could I choose anyone else but my dad?

Dad, I'm super thankful for all you've done for me. I've watched you work hard to support our family, and I always knew you loved and cared for us. I was always thankful for the little gifts and surprises you would bring us when you came back home from out of town.

Thank you for not only being a super fun dad, but a loving husband to mom. You taught me what a real man looks like and I'm thankful to have found a husband that loves and respects me the way you love and respect mom.

I'm thankful for your sense of humor, your ability to work on various projects and do them well, your work ethic (and perfectionism), and your playfulness (like dancing to music in the car) 


=) I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment