For the past couple days… I will share my thanks for the Rowden family (particularly Carly, John, Abby & Victoria)!
This family is pretty great! They are each passionate about serving Christ and it's beautiful. I appreciate the way you all have fun, love and serve.
Carly, I really enjoy just talking with you. I've learned a lot from you already about life, DIY home-making, recipes, etc… it's exciting to have someone to gain a little wisdom from and see in action doing super awesome, crazy, inventive stuff. I'm encouraged by your story and the way you live out your life. Thank you for investing in me and supporting me in my journey.
John, you're also fun to talk to! I appreciate the way you approach subjects with humility as well as humor. I'm thankful for your investment into Joshua. I know he's really enjoyed getting to know you and learning from you.
Abby & Victoria. You both are super awesome friends. I enjoy your goofiness and the fun you have with Jeremiah. Thanks for the times you've watched him during church and helped take care of him. It's definitely appreciated!
Thanks for being a great family we can get to know and participate with =)
No comments:
Post a Comment