So Josh and I have wanted to do SOMETHING to our back patio area, there was a little garden started by previous owners, but we hadn't taken care of it, and the grass kind of ended before it reached the patio and we had a nice big mud patch. Recently Josh was given some free mulch and so we thought that might help! So one day this past week I got out there by myself and tried breaking up the ground and moving around some stone and bricks… I may have slightly overworked myself and decided Josh would have to help me finish it. He did pretty much all the hard work of breaking up the ground, evening it out, digging a spot for our little pathway and spreading the mulch. Then together we cleaned up some of the weeds and overgrowth of our little garden. Needless to say, it was a nice refreshing morning and we are quite happy with our little project =)



No comments:
Post a Comment