The very first time I felt baby move FOR SURE without a doubt in my mind: Josh was playing guitar and singing How Great Is Our God. I sat on the couch to rest and listen to him and suddenly I felt very definite flutters in my stomach. I'm pretty sure baby was dancing to his dad's music. I tried to get Josh to come and feel the baby moving but as soon as he stopped playing the baby stopped moving and wouldn't move anymore.
It's been about a week or so now, and the baby's movements have been getting stronger. Last night we were relaxing and Josh tried to feel the baby move but still hasn't caught it at the right time. Then at just the right moment the baby started kicking pretty hard and I was able to get his hand in the right spot to feel it. It was so cool to see his reaction. One excited daddy to finally feel his baby moving around for himself!
what do you mean "his" dad it could be "her" dad.. :) hee hee :p
ReplyDeletehaha I noticed that after I posted it, but didn't feel like fixing it. lol 'he' and 'his' are just my way of avoiding using 'it'. They are more gender neutral than if I were to use 'she' and 'her' lol
ReplyDelete