Friday, October 9, 2015

Autumn Grace

This morning I woke up and realized there was a beautiful chilly autumn breeze and began opening my windows. After taking Josh to work I got home and made some pumpkin spice syrup and had a delicious homemade pumpkin latte. Jeremiah played in the den and I got dressed in my favorite fall gear. Jeans, boots, green cardigan, funky orange scarf. We enjoyed a pretty relaxing morning and then ran off to pick Josh back up from work for our ultrasound appointment. On the way I realized it was the perfect autumn day: the breeze, changing colors of the leaves, bright blue sky… it all brought me such peace!
I still was pretty unsure of the gender of our baby. Part of me really thought it was going to be a boy, but this morning I had this feeling… it was time for Autumn =)


Until now, I was wrestling with the name Autumn for a little girl born in February, but this morning made the name absolutely perfect name for her.

Autumn Grace: full of beauty and bestowed with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment