Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools

This year on April 1st Joshua and I had the opportunity to sleep in and go to work later because we had our first prenatal appointment at 9:30am. We would wake up here and there (6am, 7am) but we kept rolling back over and enjoying our nice relaxing morning. Next thing I know Josh looks at his watch and shouts 'Amanda it's 9:15am, we have to go!' My heart started beating like crazy because I just KNEW there was no way we would make it in time. The drive itself is about 25 minutes. I jump out of bed and start getting dressed and I was so frustrated saying 'How in the world did that happen?' As I was stumbling into my clothes I looked at my phone and it looked like the display had frozen at 7:30am. So I told Josh that something was wrong with my phone. He looked at me with the slyest grin, said 'April Fools!' and proceeded to laugh his pants off.

Needless to say… I hit him and laid back down to get my heart rate at a relaxed state again before we actually began getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment